Tickets for Northern Ireland’s upcoming FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023 qualifier against Luxembourg are now on sale.
The senior women’s team are set to face Luxembourg at Inver Park in Larne next Friday (17 September), with the match kicking off at 19.00.
Adult tickets cost £10, while tickets for juniors are £2. Ticket prices are exclusive of service charges. They are available to buy by clicking on the link below
If you would like to bring along a group from your local club or school then click here to apply for a group discount code (50% off).
Applications for group tickets will close at noon on Tuesday (14 September) and will be considered on a first come, first served basis.
Wheelchair accessible tickets are also available on request by using the accessibility ticket request form here. Requests for accessible tickets will close at noon on Tuesday, too.
Match tickets will become available for download to mobile or printing at home approximately two days in advance of the fixture.
Kenny Shiels’ team will also be taking on Latvia in a World Cup qualifier at the National Football Stadium at Windsor Park later this month. Tickets for that game – it’s on Tuesday 21 September – will go on sale next week.
There will be entry requirements for supporters attending the upcoming qualifiers - to ensure that they enjoy the game safely and responsibly.
All supporters aged 11 and older attending the matches must have available on request:
• Proof of full vaccination by showing your Covid-19 vaccination card that was issued to you when you received your vaccinations; you must also show valid Photographic ID matching the name on your vaccination card.
• other government issued proofs of full vaccination are also acceptable, provided you also produce valid Photo ID.
• your proof of vaccination must reflect that you have had both doses and that your second dose was administered at least 14 days prior to the fixture you are attending.
If you cannot demonstrate that you are fully vaccinated, you will need to show proof of a negative Covid test as follows:
• NHS Lateral Flow test taken no more than 48 hours prior to your arrival at the stadium; you report your result online and have available your NHS email or text notification of your result. Or
• Proof of a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours prior to arrival at the stadium.
Alternatively you can also gain entry by demonstrating proof of natural Covid antibodies based upon a positive PCR test within 180 days of the game (including 10 days self-isolation following the result).