As fans you dared to dream and your fantastic support helped Northern Ireland qualify for EURO 2016.
Now, as the Championship gets closer, we are daring to dream big by creating giant posters of each of the players made up of images of you, the fans, showing the huge support behind the team ahead of the tournament in France.
To be a part of these posters, just send a pic of you supporting Northern Ireland via Twitter to @northernireland using the hashtag #daretodream or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you could also win two tickets to an exclusive #daretodream send-off event with the team at the National Football Stadium at Windsor Park in May.
We also have signed Northern Ireland shirts and balls to give away, so get entering!
Terms and Conditions apply and are available below.
Be creative and Good Luck!
Terms and Conditions
• Entries must be submitted by Friday 8th April (5pm)
• Entries submitted on Twitter must be tagged with #daretodream.
• By entering the competition you are agreeing to let the Irish FA use your photograph in outdoor advertising and social media.
• Entries will also be accepted by email to email@example.com with the subject line #daretodream.
• Entries limited to one per person.
• Any entries displaying offensive material will not be counted.
• Winner will be picked at the discretion of the Irish FA Communications team and will be judged on the level of creativity and support for Northern Ireland that the image portrays.
• Winner will be informed by tweet or email after 5pm on Monday 11th April.