Attending tonight's game? Ahead of tonight's UEFA Nations League match with Austria please be reminded of the following points before coming to the National Football Stadium at Windsor Park:
You must bring your print at home ticket with you, there will be no facility at the stadium to print or re-print tickets. To print your tickets, log onto your Account Manager and click on My Events.
- Before attending the game please download the free Stop Covid NI app and be aware of your own health in accordance with NI Executive Public Health advice and remember your face mask and print at home tickets.
- On travelling to the game avoid public transport or sharing a car with someone outside your social bubble and familiarise yourself with the Stadium entrance you need to use. For those in the Onecom and North Upper Stand enter via Boucher Road and for those in the Staffline Stand, enter via Donegall Avenue.
- Whilst in the stadium observe social distancing at all times and avoid contact with anyone outside your bubble and always wear your face mask.
- Go directly to your designated seat and stay there where possible. If you do need to leave your seat do so when walkways are clear and avoid passing others face to face.
- Always maintain good hygiene, use hand sanitiser provided, avoid touching your face and other surfaces such as railings or handles where possible.
- Concession stands will not be open for this fixture.
- Flags can be brought along but must be held on your person at all times.