Book our Nutty Krust Irish FA Girls Only Football Camps now.
The three-day camps will take place throughout July & August following on from record numbers at our 2019 Easter Camps.
This summer we’re running more girls only summer football camps and girls only sections than ever before. Book your place to make new friends, learn new football skills and above all have fun!
See below for costs when booking online:
1 child: £25
2 children: £50
3 children: £75
4 children: £100
What can you expect at an Irish FA Girls Only Football Camp?
The Nutty Krust Irish FA Girls Only Football Camps are an exciting opportunity for girls to develop and improve their football skills over a short period of time in a structured, fun environment with professionally trained and vetted coaching staff.
Important aspects of the game such as passing, dribbling, 1v1s, attacking, defending, shooting and small-sided games are included in a jam-packed three days of fun and will have arts and crafts incorporated into each day.
What to bring?
- Healthy packed lunch with extra water (no fizzy drinks)
- Football boots or trainers (depending on surface)
- Shin guards
- Rain coat
- Any medical requirements (e.g. Inhaler, EpiPen etc.)
- Sun cream (applied before arrival)
What you receive?
- 3 days top class coaching
- Opportunity to learn new skills
- Opportunity to have fun and make new friends
- Nutty Krust Goodie Bag
- Adidas Capitano European Championship Football
Venues, Dates & Times:
- Bangor Aurora, 16th-18th July, 10am-1pm
- Valley Leisure Centre V36 (3G), Newtownabbey, 5th-7th August, 10am-1pm
- Foyle Arena, Derry-Londonderry, 5th-7th August, 10am-1pm
- Mid Ulster Sports Arena, Cookstown, 12th-14th August, 10am-1pm
- Crossgar Playing Fields, Kilmore Road, 12th-14th August, 10am-1pm
- Midgley Park, Boucher Road, 19th-21st August, 10am-1pm