Applications are now live for the two-day Nutty Krust Irish FA Girls Only Football Camps.
The two-day Girls Only camps will take place in April following on from over 8,000 children attending our Easter, Summer and Halloween camps in 2019.
See below for costs when booking online:
1 child: £14
2 children: £24
3 children: £34
4 children: £44
What can you expect at an Irish FA Girls Only Football Camp?
The Nutty Krust Irish FA Girls Only Football Camps are an exciting opportunity for girls to develop and improve their football skills over a short period of time in a structured, fun environment with professionally trained and vetted coaching staff.
Important aspects of the game such as passing, dribbling, 1v1s, attacking, defending, shooting and small-sided games are included in two jam-packed days of fun and will have arts and crafts incorporated into each day.
What to bring?
- Healthy packed lunch with extra water (no fizzy drinks)
- Football boots or trainers (depending on surface)
- Shin guards
- Rain coat
- Any medical requirements (e.g. Inhaler, EpiPen etc.)
- Sun cream (applied before arrival)
What you receive?
- 2 days top class coaching
- Opportunity to learn new skills
- Opportunity to have fun and make new friends
- Irwin's variety bread bag
Venues, Dates & Times:
- Bangor Aurora 6th & 7th April 10am-1pm
- Midgley Park, Boucher Road 16th & 17th April 10am-1pm