Bookings for our Nutty Krust Irish FA Girls Only Football Camps are now closed.
The two-day camps took place in late October and early November following on from our very successful Summer Camps.
This Halloween we ran more girls only football camps and girls only sections than ever before. Our next camps are taking place at Easter 2020 offering an opportunity to make new friends, learn new football skills and above all have fun!
See below for costs when booking online:
1 child: £15
2 children: £25
3 children: £35
4 children: £45
What can you expect at an Irish FA Girls Only Football Camp?
The Nutty Krust Irish FA Girls Only Football Camps are an exciting opportunity for girls to develop and improve their football skills over a short period of time in a structured, fun environment with professionally trained and vetted coaching staff.
Important aspects of the game such as passing, dribbling, 1v1s, attacking, defending, shooting and small-sided games are included in two jam-packed days of fun and will have arts and crafts incorporated into each day.
What to bring?
- Healthy packed lunch with extra water (no fizzy drinks)
- Football boots or trainers (depending on surface)
- Shin guards
- Rain coat
- Any medical requirements (e.g. Inhaler, EpiPen etc.)
- Sun cream (applied before arrival)
What you receive?
- 2 days top class coaching
- Opportunity to learn new skills
- Opportunity to have fun and make new friends
- Irwin's variety bread bag
Venues, Dates & Times: