Nutty Krust Irish FA Football Camps are an exciting opportunity for children to develop and improve their football skills over a short period of time in a structured, fun environment with professionally trained and vetted coaching staff.
Important aspects of the game such as passing, dribbling, 1v1s, attacking, defending, shooting and small-sided games are included in two jam-packed days of fun.
What to bring?
- Healthy packed lunch with extra water (no fizzy drinks)
- Football boots or trainers (depending on surface)
- Shin guards
- Rain coat
- Any medical requirements (e.g. Inhaler, EpiPen etc.)
- Sun cream (applied before arrival)
What you receive?
- 2 days top class coaching
- Opportunity to learn new skills
- Opportunity to have fun and make new friends
- Irwin's variety bread bag
For any other queries please contact Michael Finch at email@example.com