Tickets for both Northern Ireland v Luxembourg and Northern Ireland v Latvia are currently available to purchase.
Tickets for England v Northern Ireland can be purchased from 12 noon on 17 September to 12 noon on 28 September.
Ticket prices and information:
Northern Ireland v Luxembourg | Northern Ireland v Latvia
Adult tickets: £10
Junior tickets: £2
Group tickets: half price for groups of 10 or more
Ticket prices exclusive of service charge.
England v Northern Ireland: Saturday 23 October | 17:15 | Wembley
Adult tickets: £20 (category 2)
Concession tickets: £15
Junior tickets: £2.50
Based on 9 tickets or more
Group Adult - £10.00
Group Concession (OAP/Student) - £7.50
Group Junior (U16) - £2.50
Application for Group tickets
Group tickets for home fixtures: Want to bring along a group from your local club or school? Complete the form below to apply for your 50% off group discount code.
Applications for group tickets for Northern Ireland v Luxembourg will close at 12 noon on Tuesday 14 September and group tickets for Northern Ireland v Latvia will close on Friday 17 September. Group tickets will be considered on a first come first served basis.
Applications for group tickets for England v Northern Ireland will close at 12 noon on 28 September.
Group tickets will be considered on a first come first served basis.
Accessible tickets are available on request by using the accessibility ticket request form.
Requests for accessible tickets will be considered up to two days before match days for home fixtures and by purchase deadline for away fixtures.
Downloading and printing match tickets
Match tickets for home fixtures will become available for download to mobile or printing at home approximately two days in advance of the fixture and further information will follow
Covid-19 entry regulations for supporters attending the fixture
What requirements will be in place for the fixtures in relation to Covid-19?
It is our aim to ensure that supporters enjoy the game safely and responsibly and currently the following guidelines are in place for Northern Ireland home fixtures:
All supporters aged 11 and older attending upcoming fixtures must have available on request:
- Proof of full vaccination by showing your Covid-19 vaccination card that was issued to you when you received your vaccinations; you must also show valid Photographic ID matching the name on your vaccination card.
- other government issued proofs of full vaccination are also acceptable, provided you also produce valid Photo ID.
- your proof of vaccination must reflect that you have had both doses and that your second dose was administered at least 14 days prior to the fixture you are attending
If you cannot demonstrate that you are fully vaccinated, you will need to show proof of a negative Covid test as follows:
- NHS Lateral Flow test taken no more than 48 hours prior to your arrival at the stadium; you report your result online and have available your NHS email or text notification of your result. Or
- Proof of a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours prior to arrival at the stadium.
Alternatively you can also gain entry by demonstrating proof of natural Covid antibodies based upon a positive PCR test within 180 days of the game (including 10 days self-isolation following the result).
For any Covid-19 entry regulations for England v Northern Ireland, please click here