Futsal Strategy Performance Development Objectives
- Establish a Senior Men’s International Squad in 2016 and be competing in friendly international fixtures by 2017.
- Senior Men’s International Squad to be participating in EURO and World Cup Qualification by 2018.
- Establish an Under 19 Men’s International Squad and be competing in friendly international fixtures by 2018.
- Provide International training camp and competition opportunities for development squads.
- Northern Ireland Male National Futsal Champions entered into UEFA Futsal Champions League
- Develop a National Futsal Training Centre and UEFA approved International venue by 2018.
International Selection Process
Opportunities to wear the green shirt of Northern Ireland
The Irish FA are offering opportunities for players to trial for the Northern Ireland International Futsal squad.
Those interested in being considered for selection should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Selection criteria is as follows:
A Player who is eligible to represent more than one Association on account of his nationality, may play in an international match for one of these Associations only if, in addition to having the relevant nationality, he fulfils at least one of the following conditions:
a) He was born on the territory of the relevant Association;
b) His biological mother or biological father was born on the territory of the relevant Association
c) His grandmother or grandfather was born on the territory of the relevant Association;
d) The player has undertaken Primary and/or Secondary Education for a minimum of 5 years in the territory of the relevant Association
Senior Men Player Stats
Top International Goal Scorers
Conor Glenholmes and Craig Taylor
Chris Donnelly, Ciaran Donaghy, Josh Lowry and Ryan Dabbs
John Gibson, Michael O’Hehir, Jordan Wilson, Danny Stapleton, Brendan Shannon, Darius Roohi, James Gould