Futsal Strategy Performance Development Objectives
- Establish a Senior Women’s International Squad in 2017 and be competing in friendly international fixtures by 2018.
- Establish a Women’s Under 17 squad in 2018 and be competing in friendly international fixtures by 2019.
- Provide International training camp and competition opportunities for development squads.
- Northern Ireland Female National Futsal Champions entered into UEFA club cup competition once established.
- Develop a National Futsal Training Centre and UEFA approved International venue by 2018.
International Female Futsal
International Selection Process
Opportunities to wear the green shirt of Northern Ireland
The Irish FA are offering opportunities for players to trial for the Northern Ireland International Futsal squad.
Those interested in being considered for selection should contact email@example.com for more details.
Selection criteria is as follows:
A Player who is eligible to represent more than one Association on account of her nationality, may play in an international match for one of these Associations only if, in addition to having the relevant nationality, she fulfils at least one of the following conditions:
a) She was born on the territory of the relevant Association;
b) Her biological mother or biological father was born on the territory of the relevant Association
c) Her grandmother or grandfather was born on the territory of the relevant Association;
d) The player has undertaken Primary and/or Secondary Education for a minimum of 5 years in the territory of the relevant Association
Senior Women Player Stats
Top International Goal Scorers
Nadene Caldwell, Louise McFederick, Amber Dempster, Alice Harkness, Heather Mearns, Megan Weatherall