Tickets for Northern Ireland’s FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023 qualifier against Latvia in Belfast next week are now on sale.
The senior women’s team are set to play at the National Football Stadium at Windsor Park for the first time since it was redeveloped in 2015/2016.
The European Group D qualifier against the Latvians next Tuesday (21 September) will kick off at 19.00.
Adult tickets cost £10, while tickets for juniors are £2. Ticket prices are exclusive of service charges. They are available to buy via the link below
If you would like to bring along a group from your local club or school then click here to apply for a group discount code (50% off).
Applications for group tickets will close at midnight on Friday (17 September) and will be considered on a first come, first served basis.
Wheelchair accessible tickets are also available on request by using the accessibility ticket request form here. Requests for accessible tickets will close two days before the match.
Match tickets will become available for download to mobile or printing at home approximately two days in advance of the fixture.
Kenny Shiels’ team are also playing Luxembourg in a World Cup qualifier at Larne’s Inver Park this Friday.
Covid-19 entry regulations for supporters attending the fixture
What requirements will be in place for the fixtures in relation to Covid-19?
It is our aim to ensure that supporters enjoy the game safely and responsibly and currently the following guidelines are in place:
All supporters aged 11 and older attending upcoming fixtures must have available on request:
- Proof of full vaccination by showing your Covid-19 vaccination card that was issued to you when you received your vaccinations; you must also show valid Photographic ID matching the name on your vaccination card.
- other government issued proofs of full vaccination are also acceptable, provided you also produce valid Photo ID.
- your proof of vaccination must reflect that you have had both doses and that your second dose was administered at least 14 days prior to the fixture you are attending
If you cannot demonstrate that you are fully vaccinated, you will need to show proof of a negative Covid test as follows:
- NHS Lateral Flow test taken no more than 48 hours prior to your arrival at the stadium; you report your result online and have available your NHS email or text notification of your result. Or
- Proof of a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours prior to arrival at the stadium.
Alternatively you can also gain entry by demonstrating proof of natural Covid antibodies based upon a positive PCR test within 180 days of the game (including 10 days self-isolation following the result).