What is the aim of the McDonald's foundation clubmark?
The aim of the programme is to support the development of your club and to implement good practice policies and procedures. The Foundation Club Mark will prepare your club to successfully work towards the Excellence Mark.
What does the McDonald’s Foundation clubmark provide?
- a clear and structured approach to improving and developing your club
- your club with coach bursaries, coach mentoring and club development planning
- your club with free footballs and cones along with access to the Adidas free kit scheme
- a benchmark for club quality.
What are the Foundation Clubmark components?
- Governance and Management
- Duty Of Care
- Club and Games Development
- Coach Mentoring
- Audit of Club
- Footballs, cones. Coaching bursaries, coaching master classes and an offer to receive free Adidas kit.
What is the delivery of the McDonald's Foundation clubmark?
Introduction including Franchisee and Club officials.
Work through Club protocols, good practice policies and Development Plan.
Value Based Coaching Practical. Open to all Club coaches, parents and members.
Coach Mentoring sessions.
Assessment and complete administration.
McDonald's Kit Scheme
The McDonald's IFA Foundation Mark Kit Scheme is a four year programme, providing hundreds of kits each season, demonstrating McDonald's commitment to supporting community football across Northern Ireland.
Click here to use the portal.
The portal is currently closed and details of its re-opening will appear here when available.