Applications are now live for the Nutty Krust Irish FA Easter Football Girls Only Camps which will be held in 3 locations across Northern Ireland.
The three-day camps will take place throughout school Easter Holidays in April following on from over 7,500 children attending our Easter, Summer and Halloween camps in 2018.
See below for costs when booking online:
1 child: £21
2 children: £31
3 children: £41
4 children: £51
*** If paying on the first day the price will be £25 per child ***
What can you expect at an Irish FA Summer Football Camp?
The Nutty Krust Irish FA Easter Football Girls Only Camps are an exciting opportunity for girls to develop and improve their football skills over a short period of time in a structured, fun environment with professionally trained and vetted coaching staff.
Important aspects of the game such as passing, dribbling, 1v1’s, attacking, defending, shooting and small-sided games are included in a jam-packed three days of fun and will have arts and crafts incorporated into each day.
What to bring?
- Healthy packed lunch with extra water (no fizzy drinks)
- Football boots or trainers (depending on surface)
- Shin guards
- Rain coat
- Any medical requirements (e.g. Inhaler, EpiPen etc.)
- Sun cream (applied before arrival)
What you receive?
- 3 days top class coaching
- Opportunity to learn new skills
- Opportunity to have fun and make new friends
Venues, Dates & Times:
- Crossgar Playing Fields, Kilmore Road 24th-26th April 10am-1pm
- Antrim Forum (TBC)
- Joe McAree Stadium, Dungannon Utd Youth 24th-26th April 10am-1pm