Booking has closed for our 2019 Nutty Krust Irish FA Football Camps.
Our next camps will run during Easter 2020. Dates, times and venues to be confirmed. Check back for more details.
This year’s summer camps saw even greater numbers than last year with more girls than ever taking part.
The Easter and Halloween camps, which were open to boys and girls aged 5-13, took place across Northern Ireland over the school holidays.
What can you expect at an Irish FA Football Camp?
Nutty Krust Irish FA Football Camps are an exciting opportunity for children to develop and improve their football skills over a short period of time in a structured, fun environment with professionally trained and vetted coaching staff.
Important aspects of the game such as passing, dribbling, 1v1s, attacking, defending, shooting and small-sided games are included in two jam-packed days of fun.
What to bring?
- Healthy packed lunch with extra water (no fizzy drinks)
- Football boots or trainers (depending on surface)
- Shin guards
- Rain coat
- Any medical requirements (e.g. Inhaler, EpiPen etc.)
- Sun cream (applied before arrival)
What you receive?
- Top class coaching
- Opportunity to learn new skills
- Opportunity to have fun and make new friends
- Irwin's variety bread bag
For any other queries please contact Michael Finch at firstname.lastname@example.org