The Irish FA Foundation is delighted to announce the second instalment of its Goals Programme. An innovative and exciting programme aimed at young people who are not in employment, education or training.
The National Football Stadium at Windsor Park will facilitate the GOALS programme which uses football as a hook to guide and help young people on a pathway to employment opportunities.
The modules on the GOALS programme include:
- Grassroots Introduction Award
- Show Racism the Red Card workshop
- Futsal Introduction Award
- OCN Level 2 in Football Administration
- Referee Workshop
- Coaching disabled footballers Level 1
- The opportunity to complete your Irish FA Level 1 Award
After a successful launch in February 2018 the second instalment of the programme will start on Monday the 24th of September, It will run for 13 weeks.